Old Member, New post- Time to Thank!

Hi all from Portugal,

I have been here since 2012 so before all i would like to thank you to the Founders for having the opportunity to have a Brickfolio and to all members, by being able to access so much information

I am a Lego lover since child,Classic Space Fan, but now buying as a little investor.

I have been working so many hours in the financial markets that i had to have something to chill out, so i re-start to doing Lego

I started to discover the increase on the Lego prices so i have bought some, what i could, and then found Brickpicker.

From here, is difficult to give any further information about Lego that you don't know, because we have neither an official Lego store in Portugal..

Anyway, Brickpicker and you all have been my company and support of information that has helped me decide my last choices, I decided that although not participating in forums, it's time to be able to help with some information because due ace hours that I have, sometimes I find some information not yet posted that maybe can help.

Have fun building and investing wins!

• Like 1