Hello everyone

Hello,

I'm an AFOL from Poland. I've started collecting Lego less than 2 years ago. I used to own quite a few sets when I was a kid (which was a long time ago), and I've decided to try again. Unfortunately there was nothing left from my old collection so I had to start from scratch.

I'm interested mostly in Technic, and my passion soon infected my wife who's building those sets that look good on a shelf (Camper, Mini, Tower Bridge, R2D2, that kind of stuff).

Recently I've also started investing in Lego and found this site to be very helpful. So far I'm not investing too much basically because I don't have too much space to store those boxes for a few years. But most of the sets I buy are for my collecting purposes.

Cheers,

RaYell

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to visit Poland for a couple of days. This was the first time I've ever had warmed pigs fat spread on bread, not bad actually. Also, I had to visit auschwitz-birkenau because my grandfather served in WWII and just because of the history that should be remembered there. Just wanted to share that and welcome!!