Lego Reality TV Series

Sauromosis

"According to The Guardian, "After The LEGO Movie, watch out for the LEGO reality TV show. The Danish toymaker is following the global success of its foray into Hollywood films with a move into TV next year."

Jill Wilfert, LEGO vice-president of global licensing and distribution, says that LEGO is "exploring some reality competition show formats, which is new for us: the idea of becoming a Master Builder is something we think could be quite resonating".

Maybe it'll be like The Apprentice but with building tasks and a job as a master builder for the winner..."

Sounds cool.

So there goes my idea of buying a sprinter and traveling across the country buying LEGO and calling it "American Brickers".  The show that follows expert Brickpickers as they scour the country's junkyards (Wal-Marts), basements (K-Marts) and barns (Craigslist) for hidden LEGO Gems.

• Like 2

Maybe it will be a show about Lego trying to take down and ban dirty scumbag resellers.  Kind of like CSI.  They can kick down doors and raid stashes.

"...suspect has been spotted pulling into the parking lot at TRU... He's getting out of the car and heading for the boot... As soon as you get a clear shot, take him down!"

Yeah, I'd watch that lol.

• Like 1

Competition 'reality' shows seems to be the 'in thing' with networks and the general populace. With Lego spreading even farther into all forms of multimedia and advertising, I guess this would be their next act to try. Funny in a way as this may be the one time where the prize of winning a job would be worthwhile.

Competition 'reality' shows seems to be the 'in thing' with networks and the general populace. With Lego spreading even farther into all forms of multimedia and advertising, I guess this would be their next act to try. Funny in a way as this may be the one time where the prize of winning a job would be worthwhile.

I think you should be a contestant!

I think you should be a contestant!

I'm not that good. Haha. Now I will admit I do like a good challenge as it will make me think creatively towards a solution or new idea but whenever I do have time to build, it's all about that 'sweet groovy Zen', dude. :victory: Still the perks and reputation of rank "Master Builder" is pure grade temptation.