10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I have had the google chrome monitor going and it missed everything - urgh.  Not sure what I am doing wrong with how it was set up.  I just need 1 haunted house.  I still have zero.  *sigh*

your not alone....the pros are stiff competition...i just do old fashioned refresh...but i believe persistence will pay off =)

thanks

i wonder if i have to clear my cache or is it regions specific OR most likely..just bad luck on my part today =)

It's becoming pretty evident that Target either is basing availability on regions/IP ranges or the server load balancing is doing some strange stuff.  So don't go crazy if everyone is saying it's in stock and you're not seeing it.  It happened to me last night and this morning, the Add to cart button finally showed up again.

the really weird thing about Target & the HH now is why isn't the price jacked up 150% MSRP? 

get yer GE, SC and on occasion T1 for 150% MSRP, but all time classic set that will have huge returns unlikely to be produced again - here's a bone for the hoard.

chomp.

(can't...  stop.... F5....  'ing....   we've come too far to give up for more now....)x i

Edited by cladner

I am half inclined to give up on this losing battle for one and just wait for the prices to plummet after halloween.  I would gladly pay $220.

Why would prices drop after Halloween? If anything, it will continue rising if the set is done. The only chance of declining prices is if the set reappears at retailers for days at a time.