Vehicles you would like to see in LEGO

TheOrcKing

3 minutes ago, Gnagy said:

Hi all, first of all, these Cars are amazing. I was wondering if there is a thread where one could request a moc of an existing car?

I don't think this is the right forum for that - most cars pictured here have been built by builders in the bigger AFOL universe, and are just reported here. Even on more MOC-oriented forums (Eurobricks.com is a good example) it would not be common-place to request a MOC (but asking ideas for how to implement certain aspects of a MOC you are making yourself is quite common). If you really want a specific car MOCced for you, your best bet is to go to a professional builder who builds on request, but you'll be paying for the service (and I assume not a little bit either).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

There's some amazing cars on here and LEGO will make a killing if they produce that E-Type, it's simply the best car in LEGO I've even seen. Not to mention that it's the finest classic of all. That crane above is pretty superb too.

LEGO... You have plenty of new ideas (pun intended) right here so why keep rehashing the same old crap? I know of 2 of you that are members on here so get talking to your bosses please.

I want that E-Type and I want it now!

18 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

There's some amazing cars on here and LEGO will make a killing if they produce that E-Type, it's simply the best car in LEGO I've even seen. Not to mention that it's the finest classic of all. That crane above is pretty superb too.

LEGO... You have plenty of new ideas (pun intended) right here so why keep rehashing the same old crap? I know of 2 of you that are members on here so get talking to your bosses please.

I want that E-Type and I want it now!

I'm not that keen on the e-type. The car is a beautiful blend of subtle curves and I don't think the model captures that well enough. I don't even know if the curves could be recreated in Lego.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...