Lego Avengers/Justice League Phase 1 minifigures/sets...

Hey everyone,

New member here.  :D  One thing that I feel is really volatile in regards to price in the lego community is the popular superheroes brand, especially in regards to the Avengers/Justice League. I have all of the original Avengers phase 1 figures and the majority of the classic Justice League figures. My question to all of you would be seeing as how 2015 will bring us new & updated Avengers + New 52 Justice League sets/figs how will this affect the value of what I currently have? I think there's 3 possible ways this could go. One (and in the best possible case), it will increase their value and increase their demand. Two, they could remain at relatively the same price range. Three, they could decrease in price and no longer be as demanded as their updated alternates. Should I sell them now to avoid risking a loss or keep them and maybe reap huge benefits? Any input would be great, thanks!  :derisive:

Welcome to the site!

In regard to your questions, the new movies and and sets will in all likelihood drive demand for the current sets. People will want to go back and collect the ones they will have missed. Can`t see a decrease happening (the theme as a whole is too popular) and it`s just not likely that the sets will stay the same. Eventually, like most sets, the current SH sets will plateau out, but if I were to guess, that will be a little ways (couple years) down the road at least.