Who wants to buy the NY Stock Exchange?

Jeff Mack

It's $16,000 and has 23,261 pieces.  I am not sure if your math is correct

I think it's correct. From my calculations, it's under $0.07 per brick. I saw this while looking for some other sets, and I have to say that it's impressive. Only if I had the money to buy it.

I think it's correct. From my calculations, it's under $0.07 per brick. I saw this while looking for some other sets, and I have to say that it's impressive. Only if I had the money to buy it.

If it was 0.07 per brick, it would be $1628.27.

If it was 0.688 per brick, it would be $16003.57.

Ok, I guess maybe I am doing the equation incorrectly.   I am dividing 16,000 / 23,261 = .687= .$.69 per brick?   Am I doing the math wrong?

• Like 2

Ok, I guess maybe I am doing the equation incorrectly.   I am dividing 16,000 / 23,261 = .687= .$.69 per brick?   Am I doing the math wrong?

I think I did the math wrong. I guess this is what happens in the summer when you forget how to do the simplest math problems.

Wow that is pretty impressive.  I checked this guys sold listings...he sells a TON of the instructions for the base of the statue of liberty at $65 a pop.  Good for him!  It also gives me hope and puts into perspective how many big time lego AFOLS are out there that are buying these things!