highest paid Lego YouTubers

If some of you remember, I had a survey that many of you answered and I was happy to see that most that answered would be interested in posting videos.  When we launch the update to the site there will be a new video feature that I will explain in time. I know some of you will find ways to benefit you.  

The reason for the large gap is because you never know what advertisers will pop up in the videos.  It can be an ad that pays .25 or an ad that pays 2.25.  There is no "exact" way to figure what people are making.  Those ranges also do not include the people that use plugins like adblock which will take out another percentage of those figures.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing, Stephen! I was pretty impressed that Lego's Youtube Channel ranked so high. I would have actually expected it to be closer to the 6-7th place YouTuber. Props to the BrickShow for doing so well. I wonder what Evan does with all his money that he gets from his videos??? More toys to review? :D It will be interesting what he does in a few years once he hits his teenage years.

I have tried looking into this before but still confused as to how people actually get paid for posting videos. Is it like the affiliate program here where a person needs to click on an ad while watching one of your videos or what exactly?

Basically the youtuber gets paid to allow advertisements prior to their videos is one way I know of.  Then based on the ad that shows, and the number of times the ad is viewed, the youtuber earns money on that video.  That is my understanding at least.