Temperature Control

Ok, so this may be the silliest post on here but I am truly being serious. I have my collection of about 250 sets in a spare bedroom in our house. The heat (and air in the summer) are turned off in that room. I live in Michigan so that room gets really cold in the winter and really warm in the summer. Now that I have so much invested I want to control the temperature and humidity in that room. That part of the house is on its own "zone" so I can adjust it separately from the rest of the house. Does anyone know a good temperature and humidity level to keep this room at so the boxes stay in the best condition possible?

Ok, so this may be the silliest post on here but I am truly being serious. I have my collection of about 250 sets in a spare bedroom in our house. The heat (and air in the summer) are turned off in that room. I live in Michigan so that room gets really cold in the winter and really warm in the summer. Now that I have so much invested I want to control the temperature and humidity in that room. That part of the house is on its own "zone" so I can adjust it separately from the rest of the house. Does anyone know a good temperature and humidity level to keep this room at so the boxes stay in the best condition possible?

I do not know an exact temperature or humidity level but around 60-70 degrees should be fine and make sure the room is dry. Cool and dry are what I have found to be best. Also make sure you do not have direct sunlight coming in through any windows that may fade coloring on your boxes, etc. If needed hang up some room darkening shades over the windows.

Thanks for the input. I do have a window I should cover. Everything used to be in the closet but I quickly outgrew that. I have a humidity sensor that I am moving in there today so I can monitor that. And I should turn the heat on in that room then also since I think it is about 50-55 right now.