Brickshow still doing review?

stackables

They just recently did a review on the 7784. Their reviews have slowed down just a bit as they are pretty busy since the brickshow brand has taken off. I'm glad Steven and Jason are great guys!

Yeah that was what I was wondering.  They were making a lot of videos and all of a sudden they slowed down a bit.  I figured they were just busy.  I really enjoy their reviews.

There youtube channel has mostly been news and random non lego stuff lately.  Hoping they get back to kicking out more reviews soon.

Yeah that was what I was wondering.  They were making a lot of videos and all of a sudden they slowed down a bit.  I figured they were just busy.  I really enjoy their reviews.

There youtube channel has mostly been news and random non lego stuff lately.  Hoping they get back to kicking out more reviews soon.

They brought some other people on to generate other content, I believe they still intend to do the reviews themselves.

Enjoy their videos. Waiting to see a review of the new Ninjago 70728. That looked cool at the lego store.

It is up watched some of it last night it is like 25 minutes long.  I would post link but work blocks youttube.

Just google:  lego 70728 review brickshow

I like their reviews. They seem like two cool guys.

Completely agree. I thoroughly enjoy The Brick Show. Any Lego fan should check it out. My favorite was the recent "5 favorite Batman sets" - kudos to then for not just picking the big sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Completely agree. I thoroughly enjoy The Brick Show. Any Lego fan should check it out. My favorite was the recent "5 favorite Batman sets" - kudos to then for not just picking the big sets.

They are a big reason why I left the Dark Ages.  My son started watching their reviews, then we discovered older sets, then it was history...another AFOL is born!