Mega Bloks: Call of Duty - Zombies

brunner14

• 4 months later...

Megabloks and other clones are crap, not to mention how they are ripping off Lego's innovation. I think its disgracefull. I would stay away also because there is not much of an after market. Only time ever I ve touched this stuff was when I found kre o Optimus Prime for 80% off.

If you have to, look for huge discount (more than 50%!) and a very popular licenced product (Optimus would be a prime example of this, also because kre o doesnt suck as much balls as megabloks). Even then flipping is propably the way to go.

I like the look of some of the COD vehicles although I have not built any of them. This is partly because of my desire for Lego to do a military theme which will probably never happen.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I really like them too but then I see those minifigs and the brick quality and it ruins it. If those sets were Lego I'd be so happy but it's not gonna happen :(

I was wondering the same thing.  These are at my Target now for $19.98.  That is half off.  I'm not into Mega Bloks and didn't know if this was a good deal.

Still too expensive I think...earlier this week I posted a deal in 'what other stuff toys do you invest in' section, same set for $11 CAN on amazon.ca, looks like price has gone up to $16.    

• 2 weeks later...

Still too expensive I think...earlier this week I posted a deal in 'what other stuff toys do you invest in' section, same set for $11 CAN on amazon.ca, looks like price has gone up to $16.

I saw these sets again at another Target for $11. I was thinking of buying to flip at Xmas or something but knowing my luck I'll end up getting stuck with them somehow.