Congratulations, The Brick Fan!

TheOrcKing

I just read a post that in about three weeks from the start of this thread that The Brick Fan website will be one year old!

End of 2012 updates at The Brick Fan

Allow me to be the first to say congratulations on reaching your first milestone, and I look forward to reading all of your news posts in the future like I have before. Well earned respect to our very own, "Tormentalous"!

I wrote Tormentalous a note earlier today congratulating him, but everyone should know that he does a great job on his Blog. Looking for news, keeping the site constantly updated is a full time job if you want to provide good content and he definitely does a great job at that, hence why he is having success. Keep up the great work!

I just read a post that in about three weeks from the start of this thread that The Brick Fan website will be one year old!

End of 2012 updates at The Brick Fan

Allow me to be the first to say congratulations on reaching your first milestone, and I look forward to reading all of your news posts in the future like I have before. Well earned respect to our very own, "Tormentalous"!

Thank you and to everyone else who have supported my site by just by reading what I write. It means a lot that something I put out has information that is good enough for people can use. I'm looking forward to seeing what LEGO has in store for me to write about.

• 3 weeks later...