Donation Needed: Dog Surgery Fundraiser

Fcbarcelona101

Hello, recently one my closest friends dogs was involved in a hit and run that severely injured her. She will require extensive surgery and a long recovery period for her to start working normally again.

I will just post the link over here to see if anyone in the forum is interested in donating even $5 or so, they are getting close to the goal, so every little bit helps.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/gc05/willow-s-surgery-fund?utm_source=facebook

• Like 1

Vet bills can be expensive, but not always necessary.  We had a dog that was hit by a car and he fractured his pelvis in four places.  The vet recommended surgery to put pins in his hip to the tune of $4,000.  We asked is there were any other options, and they said bed rest for 4-6 weeks and he may heal on his own.  We chose that option, and he is still alive 12 years later.

Also, not to be crass, but people sometimes get dogs not realizing how expensive they will be.  If you can't afford the pet, don't get one.

I dont want to sound rude or inappropriate but there are tons of people who need help over the World and we/you are raising funds for a dog? :P

Good luck anyhow!

Well yeah, at least in this case I know where the money is going. It's not like this is the only cause I donate to anyway :P

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Well yeah, at least in this case I know where the money is going. It's not like this is the only cause I donate to anyway :P

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

No need to give a response for that.  People need to learn to just move on to the next post if this is not something they care about.  There was no need for a stupid comment like that.