Star Wars build 1999-2008

eferna

A few star wars sets I have built over the weeks. Warning Pic Heavy!!

10_zps3e755189.jpg

I like all the pictures that you took. Star Wars is my favorite theme by far, and it is nice to see some of the older sets built. I especially like this one because of the stand that you built for the TIE Fighter.

Thanks! Some of the older sets didnt have that great building techniques. The TIE fighter is actually pretty fragile.

Lego has gotten better over the years when it comes to building. I have some pieces to a TIE Fighter, but don't have all of them to build it. If I ever got the chance to build it and then display it, I would think that it's fragile.

Lego has gotten better over the years when it comes to building. I have some pieces to a TIE Fighter, but don't have all of them to build it. If I ever got the chance to build it and then display it, I would think that it's fragile.

I was just going to say this same thing.  Amazing at how much better Lego has gotten at some of the models, especially something like the TIE from the original black and blue model to the excellent one that came out a couple years ago.  The Landspeeder has made some nice strides as well.