40109 - MINI Cooper Mini Model

TheOrcKing

I got the impression that the mini mini was the august promo. So come 1st aug it will be widely available.

But for now it's just available for VIPs.

I too don't want to invest in the big mini yet, but I may get one to build. The price is not high enough on eBay to warrant a flip, unless ,you have lots of points saved to get one cheap.

Question for August, is what do I get to get the mini mini. Now mini modulars has gone, what other exclusive sets are close to the

Good call! I honestly kind of like the difference though haha.

I believe someone on Brickset pointed out that neither piece has been made in dark green yet therefore Lego went with common black. The model is still well done. I just like finding or getting new pieces and colors. It's kind of my thing. Haha.

Ok.... than the other one will get cancelled too probably. Cause I got one already last month with the big mini.

I ordered two big MINIs in July and got a little MINI with each.  I waited until I received the first to order the second, but the whole thing seems pretty random so I am not sure if that had any impact.

So I've got a few of these polybags, and I don't much care for them... figured I'd do the quick flip and count it as a "discount" off my real purchase.  They're now going about $17.50 on ebay (- fees - shipping = about $13 in my pocket).  Hardly worth the effort.  Do you think they'll do better in December?  Or should I just dump them now?

So I've got a few of these polybags, and I don't much care for them... figured I'd do the quick flip and count it as a "discount" off my real purchase.  They're now going about $17.50 on ebay (- fees - shipping = about $13 in my pocket).  Hardly worth the effort.  Do you think they'll do better in December?  Or should I just dump them now?

It could go either way. The polybag may be in high demand during Christmas which would make the price go higher, but it may not. I would sell them now just to be safe. Polybags are usually worth the most when they are just released, especially the promos.

• Like 1

It could go either way. The polybag may be in high demand during Christmas which would make the price go higher, but it may not. I would sell them now just to be safe. Polybags are usually worth the most when they are just released, especially the promos.

Any idea what price polybags usually end up at after promos?