Lego Fusion

segreto

It`s an interesting concept. I could see it working well under the right circumstances (for example if your kids are traveling with you and want to build in the car), but there is no way it could come close to building with actual bricks. It`s like one of the many Lego games in design, but you get to create the world of the game and play in it. Nothing beats having your own layout, but a virtual version built 1 or 2 buildings at a time might prove popular and fun after all. I`m a huge Apple geek (can`t stand windows) and have the required devices, and anyone else who has them should give it a try, no harm in that. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-VzQ9yRi0

14436191746_12826d309c_o.jpg

14457935212_ea66838e72_o.jpg

14272657499_b9e1c2ac1e_o.jpg

14458177434_19b2f28cac_o.jpg

Interesting idea but not for me. I think this is good for kids with limited space and an allowance. Life of George was one thing but this another for certain. To me the Designer Academy sets are a better source for creativity and inspiration although priced higher than I would like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...