Hi there from Perth, Western Australia

Welcome to BrickPicker. I don't really know what you are talking about in your question. Are you referring to the list of sets that appear once you search it up, or the actual set page?

In the page below, you won't see a sample graph, but once you click on it, you see it if you scroll down.

post-5354-0-82138100-1402799910_thumb.pn

If you click on the blue letters, then you are brought to the set information page, and if you scroll down, then you will see the performance graphs.

To be honest, I don't really know what you are asking. If you could be more specific, it would help me help you.

Welcome! Enjoy your new addiction.

To answer your question, the item may not have a price yet due to being new and having no data against it. I believe the database was just updated so it could be possible for a few items to be missing data?

Cheers

Also if it is an infrequently sold set, then there won't be any data because no set has been sold.

Welcome to Brickpicker! 

Also if it is an infrequently sold set, then there won't be any data because no set has been sold.

Yep that`s true, there would of course be no way of placing a value on it then. Only thing that should be listed is the MSRP. 

• 2 weeks later...