Price Guide Update: The Empire Strikes Back Edition

I think the data for Sears and Willis are both combined under 21000-1 Sears Tower, which makes sense as they are essentially the same set with just a different name.

Don't think this has been released yet? Therefore, any Ebay Sales in Apr/May?

The Marina Bay Sands was released in various Asian countries. It has a value of $220 on our guide. It will not be sold by LEGO S@H in the US, thus the high price. It is a limited edition set.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

No information on any Mixels sales yet?

Much of the Mixels data that I have and it doesn't look to be a ton is all grouped up in sets.  Not a lot individual ones out there at the moment. I will need to add a few filters to these sets because of the groupings

Much of the Mixels data that I have and it doesn't look to be a ton is all grouped up in sets.  Not a lot individual ones out there at the moment. I will need to add a few filters to these sets because of the groupings

I know I wouldn't sell these individually.

I take it most people are selling them as a complete set like all of Series 1 or the three in a tribe together. I probably would too considering.

How is the Delorean valued at $44 when its available from Amazon for <$30?

Same with Kraang Lab Escape - available from Amazon for <$12 and a quick look at eBay sales shows $15 is the upper limit with a number of sets selling <$10 and a fair number <$5.

The values of the smaller sets seem skewed high.

How is the Delorean valued at $44 when its available from Amazon for <$30?

Same with Kraang Lab Escape - available from Amazon for <$12 and a quick look at eBay sales shows $15 is the upper limit with a number of sets selling <$10 and a fair number <$5.

The values of the smaller sets seem skewed high.

The prices are based on sold prices on eBay. Many sales on eBay are international, so people are getting premium prices to ship overseas.

Well if you look at the stats for the skiff, there were almost 1,800 sold by Target at a low price, so that is why it is low at the moment, it will rebound.

Yeah this is a really fun little set that should do well down the road.  The last clearance by LEGO (though they didn't last long at 50% off) and Target have pushed this lower in the short-term, but with Jabba's Palace done and the Rancor Pit on the way out this year (*speculation), I would bank on this being a solid set as we get closer to the new movie release.  There should be plenty of demand for these OT sets unless LEGO decides to revisit them sooner rather than later.