Where can I find Collectable Minifigures?

IMDeus

I know I can get them online but I'd like to be able to walk into a store and find them. I have been to BB Walmart, Target, TRU and KMart and can't find them. Who sells these?

I had the same time when I first started looking for minifigures.  Sometimes, stores will set out minifigures randomly, but most of the time they will have a box or two that are bought up quickly.  Try going to one of the stores you mentioned on the release date of Minifigures Series 12 and they will most likely have them.

I'm not a CMF collector, but the only place that I have seen them with any regularity is target. They usually hang them on the end of one of the toy aisles in the stores that I frequent. They are usually only available for about 2-3 weeks from their release date, and then they disappear until the next series comes out.

I have only seen them at one of my five Walmarts once, and it was the Simpsons. I have never seen any of the regular series there. They have probably had them, but the Wal-Martians just dump them wherever in whichever aisle is convienent, so it's real hit or miss.

Finally, there is a local mom and pop here in town that has had several of the previous series all the way back to series 4 and 5 that nobody has purchased. You may want to try that avenue if it's a possibility for you. It's not a true toy store, but rather a teacher supply store that carries some toys and other educational learning items, so that's probably why they are still there. Nobody goes there looking specifically for lego. I like that store because sometimes they have old retired sets still sitting there at retail. I got two 8097 slave I's there last summer for $60 a piece after I used a 25% off coupon they put out.

• 3 weeks later...

My local Target ran out of The Simpsons series and got in a box of Series 9. I managed to pick out 12 from the set and some duplicates before they sold out. I stopped by for the heck of it and they had another box of Series 9 out, so I completed my set with a few extras for trading.