The End of Brickpoints & Congrats to these Members

$25, sweet. Is there a chance of maybe getting a Target or Walmart giftcard instead? This is awkward but I am probably the only person who never uses Amazon at all. (They charge sales tax in my state for starters.) Plus I can do a pricematch at Target first then use the giftcard to make best use of it. I'm honestly not trying to come across as ungrateful; just asking if an alternative is possible.

I think you may be the only person that doesn't use Amazon. I breath Amazon. lol. I guess maybe you just aren't as lazy though :)

Damn, I was so close to that Falcon :(

Ed started to get scared as I was getting close to 100000 brickpoints. I was coming for it...

I sold them all.  The market is crashing.  I am investing in guns, ammo and survival shelters for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse. :girlwerewolf:

Heh - exactly what 90% of the people in Alabama think. Except they are buying guns because they think Obama is about to take them away.

I think you may be the only person that doesn't use Amazon. I breath Amazon. lol. I guess maybe you just aren't as lazy though :)

I almost never buy from Amazon because I get a discount from Target that is better than the Amazon tax break (which we are all supposed to pay on our own anyway.)

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

1st I would like to thank Jeff for such generous gift as 15$ Gift card is..... 

But since I am European, I wonder if i can use that gift card on any other amazong except US.... if not... I would be as generouc as Jeff and suggest he gives my gift card to the 1st US member who fell short of the list.... :)

1st I would like to thank Jeff for such generous gift as 15$ Gift card is..... 

But since I am European, I wonder if i can use that gift card on any other amazong except US.... if not... I would be as generouc as Jeff and suggest he gives my gift card to the 1st US member who fell short of the list.... :)

I think you should be ok.  Let me know how it goes.

Oh I'm lazy. I'm just pickier about my box condition so I like buying what I can from a physical store. (It's more fun grabbing a set in the toy aisle too.) Also buying online can become costly quickly between sales tax then shipping & handling. It's pretty much like the item needs to be on sale when purchasing online since the fees can eat those savings up fast and sometimes it can leave you paying about the full retail price you would have buying from a brick & mortar store anyway. Even if it isn

Oh I'm lazy. I'm just pickier about my box condition so I like buying what I can from a physical store. (It's more fun grabbing a set in the toy aisle too.) Also buying online can become costly quickly between sales tax then shipping & handling. It's pretty much like the item needs to be on sale when purchasing online since the fees can eat those savings up fast and sometimes it can leave you paying about the full retail price you would have buying from a brick & mortar store anyway. Even if it isn