Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - July 2014

TheOrcKing

I thought it was the Cooper.

It'll be tempting if it is, but I really want the polybag too. I think I'll stay up to see what it is just for the fun of it, but I'll be waiting to order if it is.

Where are all of our inside-info folks? :search:

Come on Ed, you probably have some inside info. When are you allowed to spill the beans?

http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand%20retail/stores/news/2014/07%20jul/103670%20d2c%20newsletter_juli-august_en.pdf?l.r=-1730492284

According to this it will be the Cooper in the UK, so I'd assume US too? Has there ever been a case where there was a difference between regions? It also states that you'll receive the mini Mini poly with early VIP purchases, will be pretty sweet if that happens for the US too.

http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand%20retail/stores/news/2014/07%20jul/103670%20d2c%20newsletter_juli-august_en.pdf?l.r=-1730492284

According to this it will be the Cooper in the UK, so I'd assume US too? Has there ever been a case where there was a difference between regions? It also states that you'll receive the mini Mini poly with early VIP purchases, will be pretty sweet if that happens for the US too.

I don't think that there has been a case where the sets are different between regions. Hopefully it will be the Cooper, because I want to  buy one as soon as it comes out.

This will be good if the same for US. I think I will be in for at least 2. Does anyone think there will be a good flip opportunity for the Mini Cooper from now till the end of the month?

Edit: I just looked and they are selling for about $150 on eBay. After fees there isn't much room for profit unless you are using VIP points. Might still be worth it to get the mini Mini Cooper.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

According to Brickset.com US and Canada will still be getting the flashback shredder as the promo. Boooo.

That's the promo that has been running all month. I think the mini Mini Cooper is just for ordering the Mini Cooper. I hope so anyway. By the way, the Shedder minifig blows. I got one with the GE I order. You can barely give them away on eBay.

That's the promo that has been running all month. I think the mini Mini Cooper is just for ordering the Mini Cooper. I hope so anyway. By the way, the Shedder minifig blows. I got one with the GE I order. You can barely give them away on eBay.

If you are trying to give away your flashback shredders ill take em. Thanks.

Just ordered the Mini Cooper (10242) and it included the Flashback Shredder and the Mini Mini Cooper.

Me too... Couldn't resist ordering early since they included the mini freebie. I only ordered one though - my plan is to build one in green and one in orange but I need to see the parts list. Looks like the new Artic sets might have some of the missing parts (except the windscreen for the fenders).

Want to get the Mini Cooper too...but I think I'll wait.  Spent too much in July and have other building projects on the go.  Will need to spend $100 for that Aug polybag promo so looking at the City theme Grand Prix Truck, Race Car and 3-4 road plates (so expensive!).  A BP member donated his old road plates to me and I made an oval speedway with it so want to do a race track scene.

I can get the above sets cheaper on Amazon currently or wait for the usual 20% off deals but the mini cooper polybag deal is too hard for me to resist :)  Works out to the same, save on sets but have to spend $15 in secondary market anyways for the polybag - might as well just save some work and order full retail price and get some vip pts from LEGO Shop at Home.   

• 2 weeks later...