Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - July 2014

TheOrcKing

Give the new NICK series a chance.  I grew up on TMNT and their cereal as a kid.  I was a diehard, and I was skeptical about this newer series. 

They've done a fantastic job redoing it and it's easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now.  It's extremely funny and well written.

I have watched the new show and it is enjoyable for the most part but still that new phrase makes my tongue hurt. I did like the part where Leo tried saying it then Mikey said "Ha, sounds weird when you say it." and then Raph replies "Sounds weird when you say it!".

Are they doing the Shredder promo for two months or did the US have something different? I picked up the Shredder fig last month at S@H

For the US, last month it was Darth Revan, the month before was Stephanie's Bakery Stand, and currently it is the Balloon Stand. I remember reporting the Flashback Shredder was available in the UK last month which I guess also included Australia then.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this info, I'll be trying to get the Classic Spaceman - helmet is not so classic - from LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

Does anyone know when the next 2x VIP points is?

I'm in US and never order from SAH outside of their US site. Will Lego allow US customer to order and take advantage of those oversea promo by ordering at say their Aussie or UK site?

I'm in US and never order from SAH outside of their US site. Will Lego allow US customer to order and take advantage of those oversea promo by ordering at say their Aussie or UK site?

Nope.. They'll cancel it unless you can find a residential address to ship to. As soon as they see payment from a different country (and one with a store) they'll scrutinize your order.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Nope.. They'll cancel it unless you can find a residential address to ship to. As soon as they see payment from a different country (and one with a store) they'll scrutinize your order.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

Which sucks because those promos are great. I hope NA just gets them another time... And if we don't get the mini with the mini, I'm going to be pissed. I'm not normally one to complain to Customer Service, but I'll be picking up the phone in mid-July if we don't get that deal too.

Which sucks because those promos are great. I hope NA just gets them another time... And if we don't get the mini with the mini, I'm going to be pissed. I'm not normally one to complain to Customer Service, but I'll be picking up the phone in mid-July if we don't get that deal too.

For those of you who don't know, on the first day of every month, LEGO releases the Store Calendar for the next month. I've already started a topic on the August 2014 Calendar. The PDF Download has also been added to the Daily Deals Thread. Assuming US, Canada and Mexico get the same calendars, North America will be receiving the Mini MINI Cooper polybag with ALL orders $99+ August 1-31.

For other calendar info, see my post: http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10577-shop-at-home-offers-august-2014/?p=292920

For those of you who don't know, on the first day of every month, LEGO releases the Store Calendar for the next month. I've already started a topic on the August 2014 Calendar. The PDF Download has also been added to the Daily Deals Thread. Assuming US, Canada and Mexico get the same calendars, North America will be receiving the Mini MINI Cooper polybag with ALL orders $99+ August 1-31.

For other calendar info, see my post: http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10577-shop-at-home-offers-august-2014/?p=292920

Pseudoty beat you to the punch.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10577-shop-at-home-offers-august-2014/

Wondering if US SAH would offer that white classic spaceman in the future like what they are doing now in UK and other countries from 7/1-7/7 .

Don't really care about that Chima Phoenix figure they are offering while it's icing on the cake together with that white spaceman.

And yes mini mini cooper is in August, while it looks just like a normal Lego small vehicle (similar to the vehicles in the cargo train).On the other hand the T1 looks closer to the Actual Lego T1 and it's unique.

With that said I'll still try to get at least one. lol.

• Like 1

Wondering if US SAH would offer that white classic spaceman in the future like what they are doing now in UK and other countries from 7/1-7/7 .

Don't really care about that Chima Phoenix figure they are offering while it's icing on the cake together with that white spaceman.

And yes mini mini cooper is in August, while it looks just like a normal Lego small vehicle (similar to the vehicles in the cargo train).On the other hand the T1 looks closer to the Actual Lego T1 and it's unique.

With that said I'll still try to get at least one. lol.

I agree the Space minifigure is excellent.  I actually hope it doesn't come to the US.  I bought 5 from ebay uk at a fair price for both of us and thinking since this promo will be over so quickly, it could make the set extremely limited.  If not I can setup a space scene in my house. :)