New Exclusives: UCS Tumbler, UCS Slave I, Mini Cooper, Exo Suit and more...

What's your source? I assume not directly from LEGO, right? I have a hunch, but I won't reveal him.

Would Woodward and Bernstein give up their source? The info appears legitimate, but with anything, until I see a picture of the sets, I cannot be 100% certain. This information is out there and many retailers already have this info. It makes for interesting discussion and speculation.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Much as I like the Tumbler, I would rather have a UCS version of the classic Adam West Batmobile or even the original Tim Burton one. Either of those felt like Batman whereas the Tumbler just came across as a really big military vehicle. Somehow in a weird twist, I wonder if it will end up being based around the newest Ben Affleck Batman franchise since that is the direction where the whole thing will be going soon.

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy

Much as I like the Tumbler, I would rather have a UCS version of the classic Adam West Batmobile or even the original Tim Burton one. Either of those felt like Batman whereas the Tumbler just came across as a really big military vehicle. Somehow in a weird twist, I wonder if it will end up being based around the newest Ben Affleck Batman franchise since that is the direction where the whole thing will be going soon.

My thoughts exactly. I'm only interested in the originals and all these new movies just don't do it for me. This may be why the UCS Batmobile in the UK hasn't done all that well.

I look forward to building most of these sets (and investing later).

Thanks for the information.

I agree - I like the Tim Burton batmobile the most and I believe that the Adam Westmobile would look excellent on display because of the colour.