Chapters/Indigo Canada...25% off ANY ONE item

weakside

Use promo code WeLoveDad during checkout and get 25% off any set.  Pretty good for us Canadians if you need a set for collection/personal, especially newer sets...always had good experience with Indigo box condition/delivery and plus you get Plum Pts that add up. 

Bought one Mirkwood Elf Army for personal collection...I'm sure we can find better deals (+25% off) but I'll play it safe and just get one for myself now.  Too bad Helms Deep is sold out :P  Millennium Falcon 7965 was tempting at 25% off since I just sold my last two for over retail price. 

Free delivery over $25...was going to get small cottage set for my son but was a few bucks under free delivery...maybe I'll go back and add a polybag or something to the cart. 

*you can print off coupon and go to store also, maybe you'll get lucky and find a R2D2 :)        

• Like 2

Spotted some Batcave 6860s. Should I pull the trigger at 25% off?

Honestly that`s the first one that came to my mind when I read this topic, given that it is one of the largest on Chapter`s site. 25% is a decent discount for it, so it`s definitely not a bad buy, I just don`t know if it`s better than waiting and buying an exclusive like Pet Shop or GE later in the year. I`ve passed personally, but again I definitely don`t think it`s a bad buy, just not necessarily the best option. 

went to my local store... no big sets, only bought City Fire Emergency set for my 4yr old... 20% off + 25% coupon = 45% off so pretty good.

I haven't seen R2-D2 in stores before but would have been a sight for sore eyes today for sure. DS or SSD. I was hoping for some lotr sets but none available :(

for some reason I am not hot on batcave. still trying to save funds for another GE or two! once it retires $200 retail will seem like a steal haha.

Honestly that`s the first one that came to my mind when I read this topic, given that it is one of the largest on Chapter`s site. 25% is a decent discount for it, so it`s definitely not a bad buy, I just don`t know if it`s better than waiting and buying an exclusive like Pet Shop or GE later in the year. I`ve passed personally, but again I definitely don`t think it`s a bad buy, just not necessarily the best option.

Yeah I'll wait. I'm planning some LEGO store purchases after June 1 anyways.

went to my local store... no big sets, only bought City Fire Emergency set for my 4yr old... 20% off + 25% coupon = 45% off so pretty good.

I haven't seen R2-D2 in stores before but would have been a sight for sore eyes today for sure. DS or SSD. I was hoping for some lotr sets but none available :(

for some reason I am not hot on batcave. still trying to save funds for another GE or two! once it retires $200 retail will seem like a steal haha.

It`s a shame that Chapters isn`t like Barnes and Noble, which carries a far superior selection, and especially many Lego exclusives like R2-D2. Oh well. 

Yeah I'll wait. I'm planning some LEGO store purchases after June 1 anyways.

The Balloon Cart will definitely add value to whatever purchase you make, easily a $15+ set. 

Use promo code WeLoveDad during checkout and get 25% off any set.  Pretty good for us Canadians if you need a set for collection/personal, especially newer sets...always had good experience with Indigo box condition/delivery and plus you get Plum Pts that add up. 

Bought one Mirkwood Elf Army for personal collection...I'm sure we can find better deals (+25% off) but I'll play it safe and just get one for myself now.  Too bad Helms Deep is sold out :P  Millennium Falcon 7965 was tempting at 25% off since I just sold my last two for over retail price. 

Free delivery over $25...was going to get small cottage set for my son but was a few bucks under free delivery...maybe I'll go back and add a polybag or something to the cart. 

*you can print off coupon and go to store also, maybe you'll get lucky and find a R2D2 :)        

Do you know if the WeLoveDad code only works if you are a rewards member? I tried it for a Lord Business Lair and it doesn't work - but my wife is the rewards member and I currently don't have her username and password.

Do you know if the WeLoveDad code only works if you are a rewards member? I tried it for a Lord Business Lair and it doesn't work - but my wife is the rewards member and I currently don't have her username and password.

I think the promo is over?  Only for 3-4days..Sunday was the last day I believe.  You can still try again to see what happens.  I'm a rewards member (plum pts) but you just need an account to buy online and use promo codes (if not expired yet).  The new promo is free shipping with no minimum.      

I think the promo is over?  Only for 3-4days..Sunday was the last day I believe.  You can still try again to see what happens.  I'm a rewards member (plum pts) but you just need an account to buy online and use promo codes (if not expired yet).  The new promo is free shipping with no minimum.      

I think the code was only good til June 1st.   :(

Oh well.. I guess you can only love dad for 3-4 days a year then. I went camping this weekend so I didn't see it until Sunday night and my three year old had surgery Monday AM and then I got sick so I didn't get a chance to try it until today. I know, first world problems. :)