500 Brickpoints for the first 100 reviews

Ed and I have decided in order to help get the new set review feature off the ground, we are going to offer the first 100 unique members the opportunity to get 500 Brickpoints for submitting an approved review. With the release of this latest site update, it will be the start of more member interactivity. We want our members to have a voice and share their thoughts on the investing potential of all these sets. There is so much to learn from one another. I know I love reviews. Whether it's LEGO, video game or movie reviews I like to read what the different point of views from individuals. Many times it's helped me make a better purchasing decision.

We are not looking for reviews that just say "I love this set!", that's fine and we may approve it, but its not going to be awarded any Brickpoints. Just take the time and think about how you would like to read something of value to help you spend your money wisely.

The goal is to hopefully get members to write reviews of at least 1000 characters (not words). Ed and I will read the reviews.

Feel free to ask any questions. By the way this post here is over 1100, characters, so its not that long of a review :). In order to create a review, just visit each set and on the right side of the top stats bar, you will see an area for reviews. Just click the link. Look at the attached image

Note: The 500 points will be added manually by us as we need to keep track of who is getting them, so you may not see the points happen automatically.

Jeff

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following members will be awarded the 500 points for helping us kick start our new review feature. I will list out the first 100 members that post an approved review. Once we hit the 100 members, I will award the points to each member.

MEMBERS

1.Hansolo55

2.Damnation666

3.force392

4.idunno101

5.hengchibrick

6.MrEverything1987

7.LEGO HULK

8.LegoPodcaster

9.TheOrcKing

10.BuckeyeFanDan

11.Veegs

12.Talon

13.M4x18

14.cvail8

15.Silvete

16.Lenjon

17.Huskers1236

18.kevtrevtuff

19.TheLegoExpert

20.chooieddie

21.bob4stones

22.arock68

23.SPACEWALKER95

24.Grolim

25.SpeedPro50

26.CorytheJedi

27.TOMMAHAS8012

28.IRISHGUY66

29.Starpod

30.junzhefu

31.Fcbarcelona101

32.comicblast

33.Blackjack

34.Yellow

35.GARRETTU88

36.HENRIKDK

37.HEBERT89

38.jaisonline

39.Teerid

40.sauromosis

41.Darth Lego

42.dakotahorn

43.ksam37

44.j606

45.GROOMYLEGO

46.kmanalo

47.bier

48.JERVISMUN

49.azzurro

50.whiteboy02

51.spener90

52.TOTOHS

53.legopocalypse

54.shawn_low

55.EKLEIN03

56.Chihuahualawyer

57.PETER_HEYDEN

58.BrickBuyer230

59.Greenteaboy08

60.BONSAIBUDDYMAN

61.RAYKONG

62.stephen_rockefeller

63.steveviscious89

64.joelfinch

65.arobert125

66.Schmopiesdad

67.DNIEDRA

68.TheBrickLeaguer

69.Dajo

70.metsrock507

71.KFRACK5

72.Alcarin

73.heathx3

74.ludorip

75.Dunkers97

76.eklein03

77.minifig2018

78.RichB

79.gefmayhem

80.srm_520

81.Seifer

82.DominickSoldano

83.Darth_Raichu

84.sarm34

85.dschooley

86.c666187

87.kerkbatson

88.akohns

89.legomylego

90.bricks365ayear

91.DMoCTTA

92.chess227

93.hepcatpunk

94.Dunamis

95.Quacs

96.@rtisan

97.drmirage

98.Nikodimitri

99.redeemed763

100. BRIANL3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to say that I have been very impressed with many of the reviews here. Some of you are really standing out with the quality of reviews and you will soon notice a little something extra next to your names. We appreciate the efforts and that's what we were hoping to see when adding this feature to the site. Great job everyone!!

I just want to say that I have been very impressed with many of the reviews here. Some of you are really standing out with the quality of reviews and you will soon notice a little something extra next to your names. We appreciate the efforts and that's what we were hoping to see when adding this feature to the site. Great job everyone!!

Badass, glad to hear everyone put some great effort into these reviews!!

Sure, why not? I was planning on reviewing the original LEGO Castle from 1981.

So go right ahead. It'll make for an interesting read.

Yes, we need reviews on ALL sets. Thanks

I'm reviewing the original modular's this weekend, along with the tower bridge. After that, expect reviews on the Sopwith Camel, Coast Guard Helicopter, and Mill Village Raid (which I surprised hasn't performed better?).

As you may know, I already do set reviews on my site. I'm also interested in writing some short reviews on BrickPicker as well. After doing the review, I was wondering if I am able to put a link to my full review right under it for more details, images, etc.

Thanks

Tomentalous, Ed and I will send you an email/PM about this.

yep k, Thanks! I was a bit worried when my review didn't automatically show. Basically, Ed and Jeff need to make sure that every review sent is 'clean' and does not contain any kind of foul language.

They also check if your review meets the 1,000 character minimum which nets you 10 brickpoints if it does.

yep k, Thanks! I was a bit worried when my review didn't automatically show. Basically, Ed and Jeff need to make sure that every review sent is 'clean' and does not contain any kind of foul language.

They also check if your review meets the 1,000 character minimum which nets you 10 brickpoints if it does.

Exactly...Just looking for obscene sorts of stuff and spam. Sometimes we don't immediately see a post to review. We do sleep 3 hours a day you know!!! LOL