Calling all South African BrickPickers

Hey Everyone

So I recently discovered this site after trying to find a proper management tool for my sets. I've been collecting Lego since I was a kid, but recently, after earning my first paycheck, my collections seem to have doubled. This was also due to me discovering that Lego actually has some investment value, if collected properly. Now my entire living room is full of sets, old and new.

So South Africa doesn't really have a huge market for Lego (we don't even have any official Lego stores here) but I just wanted to hear if any other South African managed to stumble across this site in their desperate Google search for anything Lego.

Give me a shout :jig:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone

So I recently discovered this site after trying to find a proper management tool for my sets. I've been collecting Lego since I was a kid, but recently, after earning my first paycheck, my collections seem to have doubled. This was also due to me discovering that Lego actually has some investment value, if collected properly. Now my entire living room is full of sets, old and new.

So South Africa doesn't really have a huge market for Lego (we don't even have any official Lego stores here) but I just wanted to hear if any other South African managed to stumble across this site in their desperate Google search for anything Lego.

Give me a shout :jig:

Groete ook van uit Suid-Afrika!

I also just join the site. Good to see another South African in the forum :)