30301 - Batwing

glenbart

Thanks for the info. Ive been checking the checkout aisles for these. Didnt even think about the Halloween section. Ours is not out yet but they were clearing for it. Did find some of the Arctic scout poly though

I have learned this past couple years Target has a habit of either sticking polybags up at the checkout as usual or in their ever-changing section of holiday candies and if found in that area, those seasonal polybags stick around only so long before vanishing completely.
  • Like 1

I have learned this past couple years Target has a habit of either sticking polybags up at the checkout as usual or in their ever-changing section of holiday candies and if found in that area, those seasonal polybags stick around only so long before vanishing completely.

I remember seeing some past years just been so used to the checkout I would of never checked for the batwing there. Would like to get some before they disappear. Im sure ours wont make it to after holiday clearance. Any lego deals at targets disappear quick here.

I managed to find a big stash of these over in Target's seasonal section that is being converted to Halloween since October is a month away. I snagged myself one for $3.99 which is normal. If they last to the day after Halloween, they should go for half off if you can wait. Even The Brick Fan is reporting this tidbit but of course your experience may vary. Also something about the City Arctic Scout polybag may be found at Target but all I can find is the latest Police Helicopter.

Thanks for the reminder about the Target seasonal section, I'd completely forgot about it. You can't beat heavily discounted Friends and Christmas Train Polys, though I do still have a bag of Umbaran MHCs I can't give away. 

I picked up a few of these yesterday.  Target didn't even have them hanging on a peg, just on the bottom shelf of one of the end-caps in the Halloween section.

My son will build one tonight.  He's grounded from LEGO for another week, but we dangled a little carrot for him to cooperate this morning and wear something nice for his school pictures.

I picked up a few of these yesterday.  Target didn't even have them hanging on a peg, just on the bottom shelf of one of the end-caps in the Halloween section.

My son will build one tonight.  He's grounded from LEGO for another week, but we dangled a little carrot for him to cooperate this morning and wear something nice for his school pictures.

My Target just put them out on a bottom shelf in a pile without tags too.  I bought 15.  Got 90 days and ebay prices are already trending up.  I think they may be nice a Christmas.  I know they can go for half later but my Target usually sells out so I'd rather have some.  They have lots of the Arctic Scout but that does not make me think it can go much higher long term.

My Target just put them out on a bottom shelf in a pile without tags too. I bought 15. Got 90 days and ebay prices are already trending up. I think they may be nice a Christmas. I know they can go for half later but my Target usually sells out so I'd rather have some. They have lots of the Arctic Scout but that does not make me think it can go much higher long term.

The prices were trending up as they were only available via Canada and Europe until now. They were selling for $10-$13 until recent

The prices were trending up as they were only available via Canada and Europe until now. They were selling for $10-$13 until recent

Yep, I figure I have 90 days and can return them all so not sweating it.  I think they will be in demand near Christmas or give them free with the Tumblers I am acquiring as a bonus.  Targets near me always run out at retail. Apparently my Target is the highest ranking for the region on store sell through overall.  I am so lucky having that.

Nothing motivates like Lego.  Well...maybe something else, but I'm talking kids here.

• 1 month later...

I just found a TRU with a huge mess of these.  I actually never see them on shelves (but then again haven't really been looking).  Worth cleaning them off the shelves to gun for a bricktober set?  Don't seem to be selling for a whole lot now but if they disappear maybe nice to pair with the little tumbler?

I just found a TRU with a huge mess of these.  I actually never see them on shelves (but then again haven't really been looking).  Worth cleaning them off the shelves to gun for a bricktober set?  Don't seem to be selling for a whole lot now but if they disappear maybe nice to pair with the little tumbler?

It's a nice set and will probably go for $15 when they disappear.  Just my opinion...

• Like 1

I saw them tonight too at TRU but at $4.99 passed. I already had picked up a few of these at Target in the Halloween section. I built one not much to it kinda like a throwing star, I was tempted to see how far I could throw it. I paired one with the tumbler poly and the tumbler I'll let you know how that works out.

• Like 1

I saw them tonight too at TRU but at $4.99 passed. I already had picked up a few of these at Target in the Halloween section. I built one not much to it kinda like a throwing star, I was tempted to see how far I could throw it. I paired one with the tumbler poly and the tumbler I'll let you know how that works out.

Throw it. You know you want to. And we want video.
  • Like 1