30301 - Batwing

glenbart

• 3 months later...

I don't see very many sellers on eBay for this polybag. Just wondering how rare they are... It's a pretty neat little set and my local TRU has a pile of them for $4.99 (CDN).

I don't normally pay attention to them - without a local Lego store it can be hard to find them anywhere. How long does Lego normally produce polybags?

If I were to guess I`d suggest that it could become a promo item later in the year. Spend $30, $50, $70, get the polybag, or something like that. It is a cool little set for sure, and if your TRU does have some, maybe see if you can flip a few.

As far as normally, it`s all over the map. Some polybags go right out to end caps, others hit the Lego stores, some are promo items, others are exclusive. Ones with minifgiures tend to be promo/exclusives, but it`s not always a guarentee. If you like the polybags, no question, get at least a couple if you can. It is pretty cool :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I don't see very many sellers on eBay for this polybag. Just wondering how rare they are... It's a pretty neat little set and my local TRU has a pile of them for $4.99 (CDN).

I don't normally pay attention to them - without a local Lego store it can be hard to find them anywhere. How long does Lego normally produce polybags?

I think it's rare, for now.

I haven't seen any of them. It makes me mad because I would love to have them all. These polybags are really hard to figure out.

I have 9 of these left, I'm in Canada and found a slew at my local Toyrs R Us.  Went back the other day and they were all gone.  Thought these would sell for a lot more seeing how rare they are. Getting $13-14 each plus shipping on Ebay. (shipping to the USA costs $3.75)  If you'd like one we can work something out. :)

Would anyone be interested in trading Batwings for Tumblers?  I can still find Tumblers in my area, but not a single Batwing.  I'd be willing to trade other polys I have if you already have enough Tumblers.  I ship you a Tumbler, you ship me a Batwing & we each pay our own postage.  Or let me know or if you want something else for a Batwing.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, at least there is a page for it on Toys R Us' website but unfortunately still not available for purchase at the moment. Word is they are starting to appear in select stores here in the US so perhaps that is a good sign for everyone, eh?

via The Brick Fan

It was available to ship at this time yesterday on TRU.  I was able to add 29 to my cart and got through checkout, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

49986356.jpg

• 3 months later...

I managed to find a big stash of these over in Target's seasonal section that is being converted to Halloween since October is a month away. I snagged myself one for $3.99 which is normal. If they last to the day after Halloween, they should go for half off if you can wait. Even The Brick Fan is reporting this tidbit but of course your experience may vary. Also something about the City Arctic Scout polybag may be found at Target but all I can find is the latest Police Helicopter.

• Like 1

I managed to find a big stash of these over in Target's seasonal section that is being converted to Halloween since October is a month away. I snagged myself one for $3.99 which is normal. If they last to the day after Halloween, they should go for half off if you can wait. Even The Brick Fan is reporting this tidbit but of course your experience may vary. Also something about the City Arctic Scout polybag may be found at Target but all I can find is the latest Police Helicopter.

Thanks for the info. Ive been checking the checkout aisles for these. Didnt even think about the Halloween section. Ours is not out yet but they were clearing for it. Did find some of the Arctic scout poly though