TRU Sale Mar 21-27 (Canada)

peenutz

Sorry everyone, I should have put Cda in the topic. I'm not sure how to edit the topic though... MODS? Can you help please? Thanks!

I did that too with my first post in this thread. I figured "Ah well it's in the Canada forum so everyone should know what i mean", but people see the thread and recent replies to this thread on the homepage feed so they won't necessarily know which forum it's in.

Looks fixed now though!

Ah, no wonder! LOL

Don't hang me...

Anyhow, this set is retired, you silly little people! It just was massed produced, right? :P

LOL yeah, you have your barnes&nobles, which we don't have at all here In Canada and TRU doesn't give us those 20% off coupons and Wal-Mart doesn't do those gift card extra deals either... I tell ya, first world problems all around up here :)

• Like 1

So I just ordered the stagecoach and the blue roadster; first time ordering online from TRU

Great price on the Stagecoach. Also the Skiff isn't a bad deal either, I'll probably end up just getting a few Skiff's. Too bad on the train though :(

In store selection may be a bit different as they tend to have more obscure items than online, i'll be checking one today.

• Like 1

Great price (CAN) on the Skiff.    Nothing else I'm really interested in or want to buy...money is safe at TRU this weekend :)  The Stagecoach is nice along with the other sets at good discount.  Too bad LOTR or Hobbit line didn't see heavy discounts but I'm not surprised. 

Some of the new SW stuff look great.  Will be lots of time to pick some up later at discount/promos.   

so vampyre castle at $99 isn't a great deal?

Certainly not bad, if you need/want some this would be the price to get it at. Most stores have been cleared of it long ago. And the few places it is still available at retail price probably won't have it on a deep discount. TRU has this set marked up $20, so the deal sounds a bit better than it really is, but still a good price.