Opinions on a few sets

There are a few sets that I want, but I am curious if there might be better deals on these to come later this year?

75017 Duel on Geonosis (haven't seen it less than $36)

75020 Jabba Sail Barge (haven't seen it cheaper than $75-$80)

75021 Republic gunship (Some Walmarts at $79)

76006 Iron Man Seaport battle (I'm assuming this might be Walmart/target summer clearance?)

6860 Batcave (will this last until Christmas?)

9516 Jabba's palace (My local Wal-mart has 5, but still at $119 and I check the app every day)

Thanks for any input. I wasn't keeping up last year during the best deals like black Friday/cyber Monday and wonder if any of these will be as available this November.

There are a few sets that I want, but I am curious if there might be better deals on these to come later this year?

75017 Duel on Geonosis (haven't seen it less than $36)

75020 Jabba Sail Barge (haven't seen it cheaper than $75-$80)

75021 Republic gunship (Some Walmarts at $79)

76006 Iron Man Seaport battle (I'm assuming this might be Walmart/target summer clearance?)

6860 Batcave (will this last until Christmas?)

9516 Jabba's palace (My local Wal-mart has 5, but still at $119 and I check the app every day)

Thanks for any input. I wasn't keeping up last year during the best deals like black Friday/cyber Monday and wonder if any of these will be as available this November.

As someone mentioned DOG can be found for $30 at many Walmart's now, and Target and Kmart still have them, so I think you'd have a good shot at getting these for 50% off later.

Sailbarge/Gunship: While it IS possible, in my experience, it is tough to get these large (popular) sets for less than $80 (%33 off). To me, these aren't going anywhere for at least 6 months to a year, so there will be chances to get them at that price later. But if you have the money to sit on and you know you want them, I don't think you can go wrong at $80.

Seaport Battle: I suspect this will be avail for 50% off or close to it. Doesn't seem as popular as the Spider Cycle Chase and lots of stores still have them.

Batcave: Should be around a while. Though it was rarely discounted/clearance. Using 20% coupons and such, you can get it down to $50. I don't think you will find it discounted much more than that. I think it will last until at least summer if not close to Christmas. This has been a popular set.

Palace is basically gone. Don't count on your Wally discounting it. If you want it, you should grab it.