20 Rare (And Really Expensive) LEGO Minifigures

marcandre

I wish they would have highlighted pricey figures that weren't giveaways, the whole list could easily just been shortened to "comic con and toy fair minifigs". The only normal one on there was Boba Fett from Cloud City. Where's Alfred or Killer a Croc or others that came from actual sets that are expensive.

I wish they would have highlighted pricey figures that weren't giveaways, the whole list could easily just been shortened to "comic con and toy fair minifigs". The only normal one on there was Boba Fett from Cloud City. Where's Alfred or Killer a Croc or others that came from actual sets that are expensive.

That would be far more useful information for the investor who can't score these promo giveaways.

Exactly besides maybe Mr. Gold and C3PO, there is almost no chance of these turning up in bulk lots. 99.9% percent are held by people who know exactly what they have.

• 4 weeks later...