30246 - Imperial Shuttle

Pseudoty

Im started to think that Target gets these polys months before they hit the shelves.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Brickpicker mobile app

No surprise, since at my target they price them at $4.69 they couldn't seem to move the galaxy squad poly bag, nor Ewar's Acro Fighter, nor the Tumbler, and now the Police helicopter...  I don't know why they don't discount them if they don't sell....  Maybe it's because they all scan as the same product, I don't know.

No surprise, since at my target they price them at $4.69 they couldn't seem to move the galaxy squad poly bag, nor Ewar's Acro Fighter, nor the Tumbler, and now the Police helicopter...  I don't know why they don't discount them if they don't sell....  Maybe it's because they all scan as the same product, I don't know.

Targets in Chicago have them all sitting around at 4.69.  Kind of a crazy price for a polybag with no minifig

Mine doesn't have these yet but then again they never received any of The Lego Movie Police Enforcer polybag either plus they still have tons of Tumblers to get rid of first.

I don't know why anyone would want this set over the brickmaster one.

That one truly is the best fullest version made despite being the older one.

So, should we be scooping these up when we see them? I've only seen them at one Target, they don't seem to be avail online from anyone other than resellers... Are they going to be more or less rare?

I would probably pick up a few just in case that they're rare. I'm not sure about flipping them right now. They have sold for anywhere between $3 and $10.

Yea, I agree, I wouldn't flip right now. I just wonder if even for a $4 polybag there's a chance these hit $15/$20 at some point.

Maybe if Target is the only store that carries them. If/when the polybag is found at another retailer, the chances of it hitting $15/$20 is gone.

The problem is if they aren't bought widely enough at retail, then they will eventually be heavily discounted. Source: have bought multitudes of <$1 polybags at target.

Those were probably seasonal polys though, these are the retail ones that appear next to the register. I've never seen those ones clearanced, not even one from 2009 that I found a few months back or the 2011 Harry Potter Lab that popped up in a bunch of targets last year.

Yea, I agree, I wouldn't flip right now. I just wonder if even for a $4 polybag there's a chance these hit $15/$20 at some point.

Are there widely available retail polybags without a minifigure that reach $20? Even on Amazon I don't see any.