30246 - Imperial Shuttle

Pseudoty

I grabbed about 15 of those for no reason what so ever other than they are cool looking . I found them at Meijer as well . I believe I paid 4.15$ ea

Based on the some online research it seems to be a Meijer exclusive (???????), but I highly doubt it as I've never heard of such a thing, but who knows.

I've been checking the Easter sections of my local Target's, Walmart's, and TRU's, but nothing yet :(

Really want one to have at work on my desk!

Target easter has a race car and a lego friends bakery set so you probably won't see this there. It might one day end up at the reigsters up front but who knows!

edit: oh wait, you're from Canada. I have no idea what they're doing up there with this.

At the moment these seem to be exclusive to Meijer but I wouldn't be surprised if that was some sort of limited time exclusive for them and it becomes widely available at some point. It just seems really odd that Meijer would get an exclusive. Hardly anyone even knows this set exists. Which could be both good and bad as an investment. Good because the supply is so limited. Bad because no one knows they exist yet and there seems to be no demand (at the moment).

I'm surprised being so regional and hard to find at the moment that they aren't selling for more on eBay. There are only 4 listed at the moment with the cheapest being $9.99 with free shipping. It just makes me think there isn't any demand for them. At least not now anyway.

I picked up 10. I almost bought all they had (about 50) but I just didn't have that feeling that this is a good investment for some reason.

I will take 2 one to go with my 10212 and one to keep if anyone wants to do a trade PM me

We don't have Meijer here

I'll keep you in mind if I see them again.  Bold-Arrow might be able to hook you up, since I know he has Meijers nearby, but he did say they were out of stock.

• Like 1