The new UCS label now simply means Star Wars Exclusive

I would love to see a large detailed Cinderella's castle as a $250 set. (or something else Disney - there's some money to be made there)

I was just talking about this the other day.  There are so many iconic "Disney" rides, buildings, etc. that if done in the UCS standards, would be incredible.  With a combined fan base that both Lego and Disney have, it's a no-brainer. 

Honestly, these attempts at labeling certain sets are fruitless as they only serve to piss off "purists" who want only their screen accurate ships labeled as "UCS," while non-UCS fans probably don't care one way or another.

I think they should have just kept the UCS label for the screen accurate non-minifig scale models, and just used the "expert" labeling for the high piece count expensive advanced minifig scale stuff like ewok village and the death star.  This would be inline with the rest of Lego, as they have started labeling the high piece count creator sets as "expert."