Lego Movie Batmobile

dauhnguyen

As far as anyone knows, there is no "The LEGO Movie" Batmobile being released. The three TLM sets lined up for summer release were shown at the New York Toy Fair,

70814 "Emmet's Construt-o-Mech",

70814_Emmet%2527s_Construction_Mech.jpg

70815 "Super Secret Police Dropship,"

Image%3DDropship.jpg

and 70816 "Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!" Lego-benny-s-spaceship-set-70816-4.jpg

It's possible that you are referring to the UCS Tumbler that will be released later this year. But there's been very little info on that.

You say the UCS Batmobile is being released like its a fact. Where did hear this confirmation? Not saying you're lying, just thought it was nothing more than speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

The Brick Show is the site/YouTube channel/people that first released this information (as far as I know) in their review of the mini Tumbler polybag. They are trustworthy and pretty accurate when they make statements. As to official LEGO confirmation, there is none. But I can suspect that it will be a fall released UCS, so to hear an official confirmation now would likely be implausible. It is technically still speculation though. Another good thing is that they might make more UCS sets for the Super Heroes line.

Another good thing is that they might make more UCS sets for the Super Heroes line.

Yes please!  A UCS Tumbler or any other version of the Batmobile would be pretty cool, but how about a Hall of Justice, JLU Watchtower, or X-mansion chalk full of super heroes / mutants.  That would be awesome!

In the meantime you can checkout the new bat mobile for the Super Heroes series.  I'm almost getting ready to post a review about it.  For $29.95 that is the cheapest price Lego has offered a bat mobile in a box AND you get The Flash that I believe is already going for $12 on ebay.  Don't even get me started on this possible UCS Tumbler.  Once that happens everything stops in my universe.  I'm going to get a second job and just stack the crap out of that set.  My goal will be 50 of them.

In the meantime you can checkout the new bat mobile for the Super Heroes series. I'm almost getting ready to post a review about it. For $29.95 that is the cheapest price Lego has offered a bat mobile in a box AND you get The Flash that I believe is already going for $12 on ebay. Don't even get me started on this possible UCS Tumbler. Once that happens everything stops in my universe. I'm going to get a second job and just stack the crap out of that set. My goal will be 50 of them.

The UCS is sick and 50 of them haha

In the meantime you can checkout the new bat mobile for the Super Heroes series.  I'm almost getting ready to post a review about it.  For $29.95 that is the cheapest price Lego has offered a bat mobile in a box AND you get The Flash that I believe is already going for $12 on ebay.  Don't even get me started on this possible UCS Tumbler.  Once that happens everything stops in my universe.  I'm going to get a second job and just stack the crap out of that set.  My goal will be 50 of them.

I hope you aren't in my area. Tell me you don't live on the West Coast, please? LOL

This is what Lego needs to add onto their Lego Movie addition. 

The Batmobile!!!

The+Lego+Movie+trailer+2+screencap+39+Ba

I wonder how much they'll charge for Wonder Woman's Invisible jet right there next to the Batmobile...? I wonder how kids will be able to follow the instruction book, since all the pieces are invisible....

• Like 1