Question on LEGO Stamp on Minifigs

Warsawwolf

Hi, I am just looking for some clarification on the issue of the LEGO stamp not being present on a poly bag Hulk figure I have opened. I have seen a few posts that mentioned LEGO sometimes produces these promo figures and others, such as the CFM line, in China and that they are of lower quality and do not have a LEGO stamp. If I'm understanding this correctly I must say I am shocked and worried that I cannot prove that these figures are genuine unless I have kept the bag/wrapper. Any clarification on this subject would be appreciated.

Any minifigure produced in China such as the Minifigures line should have the "copyright LEGO" on the inner part of each arm. Just move either arm pointing forward and you should see the copyright symbal followed by the word "LEGO". I believe there also is supposed to be a copyright symbal on the part of the hand that goes into the arm which you can see by turning it to one side or the other.

• Like 1

Hi, I am just looking for some clarification on the issue of the LEGO stamp not being present on a poly bag Hulk figure I have opened. I have seen a few posts that mentioned LEGO sometimes produces these promo figures and others, such as the CFM line, in China and that they are of lower quality and do not have a LEGO stamp. If I'm understanding this correctly I must say I am shocked and worried that I cannot prove that these figures are genuine unless I have kept the bag/wrapper. Any clarification on this subject would be appreciated.

hi,

i assume you are talking about polybag 5000022.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/5000022_The_Hulk

there are a few areas that have text or the lego 'stamp'.

there's "6" at the top of the inner hair piece

"