I dont usually ask for help on buying but when i do.....

hxckid88

there is a reason for it. Besides I figured I'd give you all something to do on this snowed in day. Let me preface this with two things. This person from craigslist is an older lady who sold me 4841 around Christmas nisb for 130.00. told me she had almost every harry potter set made and wanted to sell them eventually. She has emailed me the list. I generally only sell nisb sets and I only care about this lot from an investment flipping point. Those who are more knowledgeable on open sets and such, what I am looking for is an idea of what to offer her. She is familiar with ebay. She gave me the harry potter train for about 100.00 less then ebay going price at the time. I just don't even know what to offer her for this lot. ideas...thanks in advance.

• All have been put together and are now disassembled and in individual plastic Ziploc bags
  • All have the instruction books
  • All are in good condition
  • With ONE exception, noted below, we didn't have to substitute any bricks. All the building parts are present for each set. Including the paper backdrops for three of the sets and the paper roof on Hagrid's hut, #4707.
  • What is missing are mini-figures. We believe they were lost or misplaced in our recent move and we have yet to find them despite looking almost everywhere. If we find them at a later point we can let you know.
  • Also missing are the hippogriffs (one each) that are supposed to be in sets #4753 and #4750. We believe we had them but now can't locate them. Again, if we find them we can let you know.

The list below has the number of each set; the name/description of each; and what minifigures or specialty pieces we have for each set. We will be happy to sell them all (or some of them) to you. Please take a look at the sets and let us know which ones, if any, you are interested in and let us know how much you would be willing/able to pay. We will only accept cash, a cashier's check or a money order. We are heading out of town for a few days on 2/20 and would really like to have the transaction completed before then if at all possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathleen

Lego Number
Name/Description
Minifigures/specialty items
Quidditch
With People
Rememberall

Forbidden Corridor
Fluffy - no other minifigures
Room of Winged Keys

Final Challenge
Harry and Quirrell
Escape from Privet Dr.
Ron, Uncle Vernon, Harry (body and hair)
Marauders Map

Gryffindor House
with backdrop
Hogwarts Classroom
Harry and with backdrop
Lupins Classroom
w/people
Quidditch Supplies

Troll on the Loose
Troll
Hogwarts Express

Snapes Class
Snape and Ghost
Sirius Black's Escape
Dememtor
Slytherin Common Room
Crabbe and Goyle
Dueling Club
Lockhart
Diagon Alley Shops
Hermione (body only. no head or hair) and with backdrop
Sorting Hat

Dobby's Release
Dobby and Lucius
Draco and Buckbeak
Draco
Chamber of Secrets
Basilisk, Lockhart and Phoenix
Hagrids Hut
Paper roof
Gringotts Bank
Hagrid and Goblins
Shrieking Shack
With all people
Dumbledore's Office
Dumbledore, Harry, McGonagall
Hogwarts Castle
Animals, Armor and Ghosts
Knockturn Alley
Lucius
Aragog in the Dark Forest
Ron
Final Duel (substituted a gray brick in for a black in a couple places. Missing one black wing for statue on gravestone)
Silver dagger substituted for a glow in the dark one.

Some Minifigures are there. I have dealt with this pers on before and seen Condition of used stuff. It's all in great shape and carefully organized. No caked on smoke smell ot anything haha. I was thinking to seperate the 3 or 4 big winners and try to sell all the other sets for a grand in a big lot....