Over 1000 Brickfolios Created

Guest idunno101

Guest idunno101

I was on the site today and noticed that there have been over 1000 brickfolios created since April 4th. I just wanted to congratulate Jeff and Ed for making such a successful site and I hope more people will continue to join.

Guest idunno101

Thanks guys...We try hard to give the LEGO fan a quality resource. Jeff and I are working on another tool we will be releasing later this week that will show more investment options for fans.

Could you give us a hint on what the new tool is going to be. ;) ;)

• 7 months later...

And only $7 million in bricks. While I know not every investor is on here, I also know not all 7 million in sets here will be sold...  Gonna need a lot more than 7 million dollars in bricks to create a bubble. 

Hmm, this wasn't right.  I know its much more than that.  You should see that number start to go up.

Guest eightbrick

And only $7 million in bricks. While I know not every investor is on here, I also know not all 7 million in sets here will be sold...  Gonna need a lot more than 7 million dollars in bricks to create a bubble. 

$32 million now. That's a bit more like it, eh?

Guest eightbrick

Did it change?  or was I just having an idiot moment?  I could have sworn it said 7,277,XXX ...  

32 million is A LOT!

Yeah, we could pool together and buy 0.00001% of Apple :D. Actually, considering the size of Apple, that's a pretty big number.