Ninjago First Wave, Jabba's Sail Barge 2006, Republic Cruiser 2007

exciter1

I'm really tempted to go and get these, but my wife doesn't want me sorting an cleaning loose LEGO for several weeks. 

Fellow Ohioans, somebody go buy this!  I called on Friday and they were still available.

It has most of the first wave of Ninjago, the first Jabba's Sail Barge and 7665 Republic Cruiser.  He read off the numbers of the Star Wars sets for me, but I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote them down on.  You might be able to get him to come down a little.

http://zanesville.craigslist.org/tag/4277819787.html

Read it again (the title), they're asking $350.  I was going to start haggling at $225.

Oops...my bad. The $1600 was what they paid at retail. If this was closer I would certainly consider it. Even their $350 asking price is very reasonable, but of course it never hurts to try and talk them down a little. Good find!

I'm really tempted to go and get these, but my wife doesn't want me sorting an cleaning loose LEGO for several weeks. 

Fellow Ohioans, somebody go buy this!  I called on Friday and they were still available.

It has most of the first wave of Ninjago, the first Jabba's Sail Barge and 7665 Republic Cruiser.  He read off the numbers of the Star Wars sets for me, but I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote them down on.  You might be able to get him to come down a little.

http://zanesville.craigslist.org/tag/4277819787.html

Um that lot is worth possible divorce.

$150 might be fair for this lot. That green dresser in the photo is horrible!

Not sure where you get that since I see two sets worth close to $100 alone. Its probably somewhere near $1000 worth of used sets. $350 is super fair.