What are you itching to buy at next 2X Vip pts event?

weakside

Grand Emporium for sure.  Ewok Village, Simpsons House, and R2D2 if triple. 

my memory is fading...back in the fall, I think there was a 3X vip pts event so I bought the R2D2.  Should of bought the Fire Bridge too :(  Those extra pts will come in handy on my next purchase. 

Parisian Restaurant, naturellement!

Do we have any idea when the next double VIP point time is?

March or April I think. 

Really want the DS for myself. Just hard to part with that much money all at once..

The majority of us know how you feel...even a modular at $199 CAN is a tough ticket...I can't imagine $499 CAN for one set haha.  Don't think I can buy ONE set for that price, I've had +$500 bills for Lego before but for multiple sets.  As a small time Lego investor/hobbyist Tower Bridge will be as high as I go for a single set price :)   

SSD or Haunted House or something else likely to be close to EOL is probably the only things worth looking at for investment purposes. 5% extra discount isn't a lot to sway decisions on other big exclusives with a long shelve life left to run.

Especially considering the inflated prices the rest of the world pays.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

death star, ewok village, SSD for investment - i never want to build another one again it's too... blech, simpsons, Parisian restaurant, town hall, pet shop, tower bridge, sydney opera house, arkham asylum, haunted house, maybe the new ISD or the UCS slave 1

UCS slave 1 has been confirmed?  and do new UCSs not come out in May which is not 2X VIP time?