I joined the 1000+ LEGO set club today!

Legodog

Wouldn't it take an awful long time to sell 70 Funhouses, or 70 of anything for that matter?  I am leaning towards considering that overkill.  I love that set, always have, but I don't think I would want 70 of them.

I know what you mean .. i was able to get a few $25 or below super hero sets during summer clearance and having 50+ actic batmans , 50+ robins .. ect takes forever to sell at that point I just want them gone lol

esp. when I parted out 50 superman/wonder women sets .. man took forever to sell 50 supermans, wonderwomen, and the lex luther doesnt even sell -_-

I mean I want to have a variety in my portfolio, I rather sell 20 of a,b,c,d,e sets instead of 100 sets of a .. even if a,b,c,d,e all increase in value by 100%. if you know what I mean

That really depends on the rest of your portfolio. If you have 500 or 1000 sets spread out across various themes than I'ld say no. If you have 100 sets and 70 of them are Funhouses than you may want to reconsider that. I only have about 20 boxed sets and no doubles, so for me it really isn't an issue. The only set I bought a bunch of was 21050 and that was only for short term flipping.

I'm sure it looks better than the 120 pounds of bulk I'm sifting through on the floor of my garage.

Ugh.  I've only got 25 lbs in my garage right now.  I'm only 1/3 of the way through it.

I understand now why I have a "no multiple bulk purchases" rule.  Only one bulk and sort at a time.

How many people have even joined the Mile High Club realistically?  I wouldn't even want to attempt that, those bathrooms are so darn small!  I'd much rather land first and wait for more agreeable accommodations.  Lol.

Not to mention the germs.  Ick!

• 2 weeks later...