I joined the 1000+ LEGO set club today!

Legodog

Congratulations! The 1000 mark is impressive no matter how you look at it. 

Congrats! How small do you count something as a set? I was trying to decide whether a polybag counts or not.

Ya, trying to figure that out myself. I`ve got quite a few polybags in the brick folio that I`d like to count, but not sure if they are to be considered a standard set. Maybe 1/2 a set. I`ll add 2 to get one set.  :thumbsup:

I'm happy to announce I have joined the 1000+ LEGO sets club today (1005 to be exact). Not sure if there is such a thing but if there is I am now a part of it. :jig:

Awesome! I was counting the other day. I have:

375 investment sets

50 sets built

122 to build (yikes)

And the equivalent of about 200 or so for my Ebay store.

It looks like a mountain. Don't know how much more I could do without a storage unit. lol.

Nice job Legodog!  This is even more prestigious than joining the Mile High Club.  :) 

I think I am hovering around 400-500, and they take up an awful lot of space.  I can't even imagine what 1,000 looks like!  I am picturing a house full of Lego sets, where there are only narrow pathways cleared for the purpose of navigating the house.  :)

Nice job Legodog! This is even more prestigious than joining the Mile High Club. :)

I think I am hovering around 400-500, and they take up an awful lot of space. I can't even imagine what 1,000 looks like! I am picturing a house full of Lego sets, where there are only narrow pathways cleared for the purpose of navigating the house. :)

Better than mile high? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.