Need a Batcave?

Has anyone been able to pick up this set at any significant discount (25% or more) in the last 6 months?

I purchased 3 on 9/22 at target for $49.71 each after tax. I can't remember the specifics, but I think it was an online sale on the super hero line that I price matched in store and then got an extra 5% with the red card. I do know that no gift cards were involved to bring them down. Equated to 33% off. I hope they run something similar soon.

I wouldn't worry about it being around longer hurting its value. Its only real ceiling is what people will pay for it max all the way around. It will reach that number (I would guess $200) either way.

It worries me as an investor (but not a builder). The longer it's around, the less demand for it once it retires since more people will own it. The longer it's available also prob means a smaller window bwfore a refresh is made.

Thanks for all the responses. I love that other members track their purchases as well,

Looks like better deals to be had, but I wonder what TRU will mark it up to tonight for the $20 off $75 offer. I will probably bite on a few if brings it down to $60. If it stays at $70 before the discount, I'll just add a poly bag.