Lego Set Lot Advice

I have the opportunity to purchase the following used sets for $925.  Yes or no?

CASTLE

STAR WARS

7163 Republic Gunship

7144 Slave 1

7656 General Grevious ship

7124 Flash Speeder

7130 Snowspeeder

7180 B wing at Rebel Control Center

7171 Podracers

7662 droid transport

7659 Imperial transport ship

10198 Tantive IV

6211 Star Destroyer

7155 Trade federation ATT

CREATOR

CITY

RACERS

Are they complete? Presumably they are all used.

If you are buying to sell on at a profit, price it up using the BP price guide. If the figure you get is enough for what you consider to be decent a profit, then go for it.

It you are buying for personal use, do the same thing and your potential profit becomes the effective discount :)

If you are buying to sell on at a profit, price it up using the BP price guide. If the figure you get is enough for what you consider to be decent a profit, then go for it.

It you are buying for personal use, do the same thing and your potential profit becomes the effective discount :)

Or you can use the lot calculator tool. Will save some legwork.

Thanks for responding.  I did the price guide and it had them at $2400.  Probaly some missing pieces.  These are to buy and sell individually.  The monetary value is there, but I want to make sure these are good sets to resell.

Thanks for responding.  I did the price guide and it had them at $2400.  Probaly some missing pieces.  These are to buy and sell individually.  The monetary value is there, but I want to make sure these are good sets to resell.

And to see members opinions on the accuracy of the pricing tool. 

Thanks for responding. I did the price guide and it had them at $2400. Probaly some missing pieces. These are to buy and sell individually. The monetary value is there, but I want to make sure these are good sets to resell.

My own personal rule is that if they are complete I use the BP guide then divide by 2. If I cannot verify they are complete I divide by 3. 2400 worth to 925 I would probably go for it.

As to the sets themselves I am not an expert on the recent years, I on,y recognized 10211, that would go for

My own personal rule is that if they are complete I use the BP guide then divide by 2. If I cannot verify they are complete I divide by 3. 2400 worth to 925 I would probably go for it.

As to the sets themselves I am not an expert on the recent years, I on,y recognized 10211, that would go for