Lego Hoth Echo Base 7879

For investment I'd pass, but that's just me. If it's to build then sure, go ahead. If your TRU still has it, wait for a bogo sale and possibly stack with coupons or rewards certificates to bring it down. This set doesn't appeal to me from an investing standpoint. My son has one in his collection, and it just doesn't look good aesthetically. It does have a few quality figs though. Does anyone else feel differently from an investing point of view?

Despite a lot of haters hating on this in a couple of threads a while back, it hasn't done that poorly right out of the EOL gate.  Since being sold out at S&**** I see Amazon has bumped up to $138.  Also, the last two sold listings for sealed sets was $109 & $119.

I was always a bit of a fan - original trilogy, lots of minifigs, cool scene in the movie and works really well with a few other releases from the last few years.  I have five that I got at around $70 a piece and I'm certainly not regretting it.