4521221 - Gold chrome plated C-3PO

stephen_rockefeller

Well, it sounds like it would not be a sound investment from most responses and I tend to agree.

My business is still very new and I don't want too much tied up in so little (wokka wokka). So I am going to pass on this opportunity.

That being said, if you are interested in pursuing this purchase, just PM me and I will give you the contact info I have for the seller.

(As of this writing/typing, it is still for sale. Also, I will be going to bed soon, so I won't be able to respond until sometime tomorrow morning at the earliest.)

Again, MANY thanks for all the help!

- Clint

Well, it sounds like it would not be a sound investment from most responses and I tend to agree.

My business is still very new and I don't want too much tied up in so little (wokka wokka). So I am going to pass on this opportunity.

That being said, if you are interested in pursuing this purchase, just PM me and I will give you the contact info I have for the seller.

(As of this writing/typing, it is still for sale. Also, I will be going to bed soon, so I won't be able to respond until sometime tomorrow morning at the earliest.)

Again, MANY thanks for all the help!

- Clint

No, used ones prob are not a sound investments at even $125 due to how easily the figure'c condition is impacted (scratched, frozen limbs, etc...). I pay as much as $250 for sealed ones and have been able to sell (flip) them.