Found Some Clearance Items - Need Feedback

Legodog

I found some clearance items at Meijer but I'm on the fence about them. Looking for a little feedback if I should purchase or not. 

Star Wars Jabbas Sail Barge 75020 for $81

Creator Seaside House 7346 for $31

Lone Ranger Silver Mine Shootout (79110) for $47

Lone Ranger Comanche Camp (79107) for $13.50

+ A bunch of Ninjago stuff but I can't remember which ones. All 25% off.

I found some clearance items at Meijer but I'm on the fence about them. Looking for a little feedback if I should purchase or not. 

I'd buy the barge and the house. Toss-up on lone ranger stuff 

Sail barge - I would buy it if you are going to build it. Its a cool set but you can maybe find it at the same price next year for an investment.

Seaside House - Good deal. Not a bad pickup

Shootout - I don't have a lot of faith in this set. I would pass, but I wouldn't blame you if you took it.

Comanche Camp - Worth the risk

Ninjago - If they have the Bite Cycle or Samurai Mech (red one), but those. They are retiring.

Otherwise, I would grab the golden dragon at that price but probably leave everything else.

At 25%-33% I grabbed the retiring / harder to find stuff ( mainly LR & superheroes)

I skipped on the palace/sith/sail for now among other things.hoping for that magical 50 after new year. Manager wouldn't confirm nor deny. Maybe you can squeeze more info from yours.

Couldn't find any MF in my area. One store had a clearance shelf tag for 104$ but they were out. Not too bumbed about it after my PMs @ Target.

If you intend on spending over 150$-which you probably will- open a new Mperks account. You can clip the 10$ back on 150$. Not much but since you are going to spend it anyways why not

Edit: Goblin King was @ 49$ .. No thank you .

The Sail Barge will be around for another 18 months or so, don't waste the space storing it when it can be prob had for under $81 w/in the next yr since it isn't an exclusive.

• Like 1

Definately pick up the Seaside House without question. That one didn't last long when priced down to $40 around me. It really is a great set for those medium blue bricks. In fact, at least four of that set should have all the medium blue bricks for Market Street covered if you ever wanted to build that. (The dark blue parts are another matter though.)

• 1 month later...

Bought 2 Star Wars 75019 AT-TE clearance for 44.00.  50% off.

Don't see many selling on ebay.  Should I keep them and wait awhile?  or return them?  Good future inflation?

At that price, I`d keep. The set will go up over time. I`d expect that you could get a healthy return at that price sometime later this year, and certainly come Christmas. 

Bought 2 Star Wars 75019 AT-TE clearance for 44.00. 50% off.

Don't see many selling on ebay. Should I keep them and wait awhile? or return them? Good future inflation?

I bought a couple of these before Christmas for around $55 and was actually kicking myself...but I sold each around Christmas and made $15 each so ya...I think at that price you can make a few bucks before Xmas or save for long term!

---Keep it secret. Keep it safe.---