Wal-Mart Winter Clearance 2013

Dbroncoboy

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/tag/4258962836.html

Guy said $25,000 Cash only . Said all or nothing bring $25,000 CASH  .. anyone in the phx area and looking to get robbed here you go.

Wants to sell his 600-700 pounds used legos for 25k .. thats quite a markup $35 dollars a pound (used lego)

Are you in phoenix? he makes it sound pretty easy. I mean sounds like I can turn 25k  into 75k pretty easy... :sorcerer:

Are you in phoenix? he makes it sound pretty easy. I mean sounds like I can turn 25k  into 75k pretty easy... :sorcerer:

lol just image .. after you sort out 600-700 pounds of legos and than list all those parts and peices .. 2 years later .. assuming you dont get mugged at gun point with 25k cash in hand. I wanted to buy some of his bulk legos .. but he said all or nothing ( ya right, because who spends 25k on craigslist). People get shot and robbed for alot less.

lol just image .. after you sort out 600-700 pounds of legos and than list all those parts and peices .. 2 years later .. assuming you dont get mugged at gun point with 25k cash in hand. I wanted to buy some of his bulk legos .. but he said all or nothing ( ya right, because who spends 25k on craigslist). People get shot and robbed for alot less.

Easy solution - bring four friends that each have a $5,000 check (along with your $5k check) and make sure all four are packing heat. Strength in numbers.

I think many of you are forgetting the power of "gift cards."  Over 30 BILLION dollars of gift cards were sold this XMAS.  Why would any reatiler discount quality items heavily when they know people will be coming in with "free money" and sales won't matter as much.  

You think its different than in other years? The number of gift cards sold?

Just found his BL Store, assuming he is telling the truth about that of course.

We could visit him together :-) I'm down in Tempe haha.

Guest eightbrick

Easy solution - bring four friends that each have a $5,000 check (along with your $5k check) and make sure all four are packing heat. Strength in numbers.

:shocked:  No offense, but this is why I prefer Canada. No glocks needed for Lego purchase.