Lego Price Guide for Pieces

amandamoak

Hi.  I am looking for a website that will advise of the value of individual pieces.  I know that there is a price guide function on BrickLink that does this but I am looking for a reference website that shows the value of individual pieces.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you! 

Best site I know of would be Bricklink. You search for the piece(s) that you want and can view the "catalog" of all prices available and that have been sold in the last 6months.

Here is an example of how to find the catalog for an item. It is the exact same for pieces and sets. We`ll look up an orange 1x1 brick.

1) Once on the homepage click "Buy" on the top left

2) Click "parts" from the list

3) You have to try and determine the category of the piece (i.e. is it a tile, bricks, lever, plate, hinge, window, etc.) In this case it is just "Brick". Click on it.

4) At the very top of the page you will see the item. Find the colour of the piece and click, it will pull up a menu of all available listings

5) Once you are there, you will see an option for "Catalog Entry" to the right. Click that, it will take you here.

6) Last, you will see "Price Guide Menu" as one of the options on the page. Find the colour again, click, and it will pull up a table of all listings available and sold in the last 6 months. 

Since value for items like Lego is determined by the market, this table is as close as you are going to get in determining the value of your pieces. Hope this helps!