Target Canada Clearance Sales

super26

I got 19 of them for 50% off. Maybe I should take my receipt in for price match  :thumbsup:

They had been moved from the stocking stuffer aisle to kids crafts/birthday party aisle.

Has anyone else spotted the polybags at Target NOT near the LEGO section? Maybe we aren't looking in the right spot...

• Like 1

Has anyone else spotted the polybags at Target NOT near the LEGO section? Maybe we aren't looking in the right spot...

Geez, Target missed the mark completely. :P

I was at a Target last night, didn't find anything worth getting. Some sets were shelved serveral aisles away from the main LEGO aisle, but at least still in the Toys section. They weren't left there by customers, there were price tags on the shelves, as if they went out of shelf space.

I got 19 of them for 50% off. Maybe I should take my receipt in for price match  :thumbsup:

They had been moved from the stocking stuffer aisle to kids crafts/birthday party aisle.

I went back and got my 19 price matched to the new price. Everything said 90% off, but they rang up at $1.49. The manager said they do not price adjust clearance. I said I would just return/rebuy them and waste all of our time. He did the adjustment saying "that's true"  :shifty:

• Like 1

I went back and got my 19 price matched to the new price. Everything said 90% off, but they rang up at $1.49. The manager said they do not price adjust clearance. I said I would just return/rebuy them and waste all of our time. He did the adjustment saying "that's true"  :shifty:

I tried to price adjust but they wouldn't allow me. I told them I could just return it and re buy it. They told me, if I return it, I would have to wait for the product to be put on the shelves before I can re buy it. 

Extremely good Customer Service I have at my local Target Stores :)

• Like 1

I tried to price adjust but they wouldn't allow me. I told them I could just return it and re buy it. They told me, if I return it, I would have to wait for the product to be put on the shelves before I can re buy it. 

Extremely good Customer Service I have at my local Target Stores :)

Wow, That is brutal! I am sorry you had a negative experience.

The Targets in Vancouver are very new along with their staff. They all seem clueless, but they are at least nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Was in my Local Target today and noticed in their large clearance section of the store they had a couple Lego sets moved there (way far away from the toys/Lego section) I scanned them but they all rang up at retail price. These were not here by accident, they were faced, fully stocked, the display looked new/clean, and didn't have prices yet. They had possibly just been moved there recently.

Off the top of my head some of them were:

- 79003 Unexpected Gathering

- 9494 Anakin's Interceptor

- 6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle

- 9491: Geonosian Cannon

- Hero Factory bag sets (don't know enough about them to tell which)

There were a couple other 2012 star wars sets that i don't remember and i was in a hurry and forgot to snap a photo ><

All these sets certainly seem like they could be up for a clearance (some already have been). Maybe keep an eye out at your local Target and see if they have a similar setup going on, i'll be checking back every few days to see if they do clearance these, mainly for Unexpected Gathering.

Thanks for the update. My target has cleared out all old sets in November do unfortunately no clearance!

Were there stickers on them? I was buying some clearance chocolate yesterday and the clearance price didn't ring up properly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

Nope no stickers! Seeing those stickers on Lego sets is the best feeling ever haha.

I also figured maybe they have no space in the Lego section, but sure enough the normal Lego section is barren, really leads me to believe they intend to clearance these at somepoint, but i could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped by my local Target today on lunch break still hoping that small section that I've listed above was clearanced... it wasn't, but they have a couple sets recently marked down.

Of note was most of the Super Hero sets aside from the two new ones and Bat Vs Bane. My target was out of stock of most but their spot on the shelf had a "Clearance" tag but no price. A couple Chima sets, and some Hero Factory stuff, Planets Series 3, and Rancor pit.

Rancor pit was $52, Arctic Batman $17 The rest was not in stock so i couldn't see the price. Going to check out a few others on my way home tonight :D

Checked out local target tonight.  Saw several sets marked down, thought not to 50% off levels.  The sets I remember were SW Droid Escape, Genoshian Cannon, Hero Factory bag set, rancor pit for price noted above, several planet series.  No super heroes sets on clearance, though, and I scanned them all to be sure

I cleared out the Bat vs Bane Tumbler Chase sets at the London, ON location.  I wish they had a few Arctic Batman sets at $17 but someone had already snatched them up.  I'm heading to the Windsor, ON location tomorrow to see if anything is left.  If you've already cleared out the Windsor, ON location, tell me before I go!

I cleared out the Bat vs Bane Tumbler Chase sets at the London, ON location.  I wish they had a few Arctic Batman sets at $17 but someone had already snatched them up.  I'm heading to the Windsor, ON location tomorrow to see if anything is left.  If you've already cleared out the Windsor, ON location, tell me before I go!

Was Bat Vs Bane clearanced in your area?! how much was it going for? Haven't seen these clearanced near me yet.

Having odd luck with this round of clearances, some stores I've been to seem to have none of the sets on clearance (even when scanned and asked about it), Some only have a couple, and some have tons. By now the stock levels of most of the clearance items are gone in my area. My local Target had around 25 Droid Escapes and 30 Geonosian cannons for $17, i passed on them but they were all gone the next day, crazy.

Was lucky enough the grab most of the Arctic Batman's the first day i saw em :)

&nbsp;

Was Bat Vs Bane clearanced in your area?! how much was it going for? Haven't seen these clearanced near me yet.

&nbsp;

Having odd luck with this round of clearances, some stores I've been to seem to have none of the sets on clearance (even when scanned and asked about it), Some only have a couple, and some have tons. By now the stock levels of most of the clearance items are gone in my area. My local Target had around 25 Droid Escapes and 30 Geonosian cannons for $17, i passed on them but they were all gone the next day, crazy.

&nbsp;

Was lucky enough the grab most of the Arctic Batman's the first day i saw em :)

&nbsp;

Bat vs Bane was going for $34.99. I used my redcard as well, so not too shabby. This will still be available online for a while (I'd guess) but probably will start getting difficult to find in B&M stores, so I was happy to clear out the shelf.